This discussion will delve into the particulars of the Fidelcrest Micro Trader evaluation program accounts. However, before delving into the details, it’s worth mentioning that Fidelcrest is a proprietary trading firm that extends opportunities to traders to access more substantial capital, thereby influencing positive transformations in their lives. With a global presence, their headquarters are situated in Nicosia, Cyprus. Their primary objective revolves around assisting retail traders worldwide in achieving consistent and gradual profits over extended periods.
Fidelcrest extends two distinct programs for traders to opt for:
- Micro Trader evaluation program accounts
- Pro Trader evaluation program accounts
Micro Trader Evaluation Program Accounts by Fidelcrest
Today’s focus is on the Micro Trader evaluation program accounts. These accounts come in two types:
- Standard Micro Trader evaluation program accounts
- Aggressive Micro Trader evaluation program accounts
Standard Micro Trader Evaluation Program Accounts
- During the first evaluation phase, traders must attain a profit target of 10%. This achievement should be accomplished without exceeding the prescribed 5% limit for maximum daily losses or the 10% limit for maximum overall losses. This profit goal must be reached within a span of 60 calendar days. No minimum trading day prerequisites exist for advancing to the second evaluation phase.
- In the second evaluation phase, traders are tasked with achieving a profit target of 5%. Comparable to the first phase, this accomplishment should be realized while staying within the confines of a 5% maximum daily loss threshold and a 10% maximum loss limit. As in the initial phase, no specific minimum trading days are mandatory for progression to a funded account.
- Successfully completing both evaluation phases rewards traders with a funded account. In this phase, profit targets no longer apply; the focus shifts to adhering to the prescribed 5% maximum daily loss and 10% maximum loss guidelines.
Aggressive Micro Trader Evaluation Program Accounts
- The first evaluation phase for the Aggressive Micro Trader accounts necessitates achieving a profit target of 15% while maintaining adherence to a maximum daily loss threshold of 10% and a maximum % loss limit of 20%. This profit objective is expected to be fulfilled within 60 calendar days of initiating the first position within the evaluation account. Unlike the standard version, no minimum trading day requisites must be met to proceed to the second evaluation phase.
- In the subsequent evaluation phase, traders are once again tasked with achieving a profit target of 15%. Staying within the boundaries of a 10% maximum daily loss and a 20% maximum loss is also vital. The stipulated time frame for attaining this profit target remains 60 calendar days from the commencement of the first position in the evaluation account. Similar to the previous phase, no obligatory minimum trading days exist to transition to a funded account.
- Completion of both evaluation phases culminates in the awarding of a funded account. Within this phase, profit targets no longer hold prominence, and traders are instead expected to uphold the designated 10% maximum daily loss and 20% maximum loss thresholds.
Lastly, don’t forget to read the Market News!